Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- These Are the Top 15 Big Data Companies to Work For
- The Top 10 Cities for High Quality of Life
- The Food Industry Is the Next Frontier for Startups
- Eliminate ‘Half-Work' and Other Time Management Tips
- The Top 10 Largest Startup Ecosystems in the U.S.
- The Top 25 Cities for Startup Exits
- The Top 10 Cities for Educated Millennials
- Work Less and Accomplish More with These Life Hacks
- This Earpiece Will Translate Any Language in Real-Time
- Top 25 Startup Ecosystems, Scored by Industry
- Forget Time Management; Productivity Comes Down to Mind Management
- The Bad and Good Habits of Smart People [Infographic]
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?