Did you miss out on one (or five) of articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Top Stories:
- These are the Highest-Paying Programming Languages [INFOGRAPHIC]: C++ is the highest-paying programming language standing at an average salary of $110,000.
- 8 Standout Startup Founders in Asia: Here are some leaders in the Asian startup scene that you should know about.
- Our 10 Favorite Startups at the SXSW Trade Show: We were at this year's SXSW Interactive festival. Here some of most interesting startups we found.
- The Top 20 U.S. Startup Accelerators Ranked: At SXSW, the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project released its 2015 ranking of the best startup accelerators.
- 4 Web Scraping Tools to Help You Save Time on Data Extraction: Whether you're struggling to add live data feed to your app or merely need to pull out a huge amount of online data for analysis, check out these web scraping tools to help you out.
- 9 Winners from the SXSW Accelerator Startup Competition: Here are the winners of the 7th annual startup competition held by SXSW.
- 13 Top Startup Industries with the Most Exits in 2014: Per Mattermark 2014 Startup Traction Report, released last December.
- 22 Techstars Mentors Share Their Advice for Startups: Read a few highlights from the upcoming book Bend the Curve.
- The Rise of Bitcoin in Our Global Economy: Learn more about how Bitcoin will affect the future of our global economy.
- Doctor on Demand: The Future of On-Demand Healthcare: With apps like Pager, consumers now have access to on-demand healthcare. Read more about this trend.
- It's All About Gray Hair Trendsetters at SXSW: Apparently gray hair was all the rage at SXSW.
- A Comprehensive List of Women Investors Who Blog: Because it's important to have the perspective of women investors in an industry dominated by men.
- PBS's 7 Tips for Driving Social Content on a Shoestring Budget: We learned a bit from PBS at this year's SXSW.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!