Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- The 18 Most Influential People in Ed Tech: If you're in ed tech, then these are the people you should know about.
- 4 Free Tools to Improve Online Collaboration: Likely things you've never even heard of like Flatsi.
- One Graph That Will Make You Stop Procrastinating: One of the things it shows is that anxiety increases the longer we hold off on a task.
- 18 Projects That Prove Middle School Girls are Smarter Than You: One girl designed a six-part pill that, when swallowed, would detect the location of cancer in the pancreas.
- Data Science, So Hot Right Now: Plotly Hauls in $5.5M: The company is directly addressing this need by powering interactive graphs and dashboards on a robust data science platform.
- These are the Best Tools to Research Your Competition: From Ahrefs to The Search Monitor.
- Build Your Startup Brand in 5 Minutes with Machine Learning: Its what Tailor Brands helps companies accomplish.
- How to Create the Right Office Space at Home: An infographic showing the essentials of a great home office.
- 76 Powerful Lessons from Failed Startups: Because the startup life inevitably ends for many.
- The Evolution of a Brand: From Cocktails to Content: Some details behind Tech.Co's recent rebranding and the new direction of our company.
- Tech.Co Announces Celebrate 2015: a 3-Day Startup Journey & Conference: Coming to Las Vegas this October!
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?