This content has not been updated since April 2019. For more recent tech advice for your business, check out the best phones of 2021.
Motorola’s G-series phones have long been known for punching above their weight, with attractive designs, decent components, and low price tags. With the new g7 series, though, Motorola has managed to best itself again.
The g7 Plus is the most expensive model in the range, but not by much. Either way, at just £269, it’s still very cheap.
The bottom end of the Android market is becoming increasingly competitive and attractive for consumers. Brands ranging from Samsung to Nokia are all producing impressive cheap options, meaning the g7 Plus has some stiff competition.
So, does the Moto g7 Plus have what it takes to best its impressive rivals? Let’s find out:
- Moto g7 Plus display – How good is its screen?
- Moto g7 Plus cameras – Are its front and rear cameras up to scratch?
- Moto g7 Plus performance – How fast is the Moto g7 Plus?
- Moto g7 Plus battery life – Does it live up to Motorola's all-day battery claim?
- Moto g7 Plus cost and value for money – It might be cheap, but is it worth buying?
- Moto g7 Plus build quality – Has Motorola scrimped on materials to keep the price tag low?
- Moto g7 Plus verdict – Is it the best cheap Android phone on sale?
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews. Click to return to top of page