March 4, 2019
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is the cheapest phone in the newly-announced Samsung S10 family. Compared to its S10 and S10 Plus bigger brothers, the S10e is a bit smaller, a bit less powerful and a fair bit cheaper. It’s also a major competitor to Apple’s ‘budget-premium’ iPhone XR.
Despite being the cheapest S10 model, the S10e still has a very enticing set of features. These include an OLED display, brand new processor and dual cameras. For all this, you’ll have to part with $750 which is, conveniently enough, the same price as Apple’s cut-price iPhone XR.
On paper, at least, it looks like the S10e should have the XR licked. The S10e has a sharper screen, more impressive design, better cameras and more storage. So, is the S10e the best “cheap flagship” phone on the market?
Samsung Galaxy S10e vs iPhone XR: Head-to-Head
Let’s take a look at the S10e and the XR’s specs head-to-head:
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||Apple iPhone XR|
|Screen size (in)||5.8||6.1|
|Dimensions (HxWxD mm)||142.2×69.9×7.9||150.9×75.7×8.3|
|Storage sizes (GB)||128/256||64/128/256|
|Battery size (mAh)||3,100||2,942|
|Rear cameras (Mp)||12 + 16||12|
|Front camera (Mp)||10||7|
|Price||From $749.99||From $749.99|
|Buy now||Click here||Click here|
On this page:
- Samsung S10e vs iPhone XR – Which Phone is Best?
- Samsung S10e – Highlights, pros and cons
- iPhone XR – Highlights, pros and cons
- Best Screen – Samsung S10e
- Best Cameras – Samsung S10e
- Best Battery Life – Samsung S10e
- Best Processor – iPhone XR
- Best Value – Samsung S10e
- Samsung S10e vs iPhone XR – Final Verdict
- Brilliant display
- Smaller and handier than other S10 models
- Very competitive price
- Headphone jack and SD card support
- No curved screen like other S10 models
- Samsung bloatware can be annoying
- Powerful processor
- Good front camera
- Attractive design
- Lower-resolution LCD display
- Only a single rear camera
- Extra screen size feels wasted and under-utilized
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!