While the Lenovo Smart Display is excellent, it has some stiff competition — most notably from Google’s own Home Hub, which undercuts the Smart Display by some $50, plus from Amazon’s Echo Spot and Echo Show. So, does Google Assistant make the Smart Display better than the Echo devices? And, perhaps more importantly, can the Lenovo beat Google at its own game?
In this review:
- What is the Lenovo Smart Display? – Everything you need to know about Lenovo's smart speaker
- What's the Lenovo Smart Display Great At? – Excellent sound quality, security and Google Assistant
- What are the Drawbacks? – It's great, but not quite perfect
- Is the Lenovo Smart Display Good Value? – How does it fare against competition from Google and Amazon?
- The Verdict – One of the best smart home devices around
Read more about the latest tech on Tech.co
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews. Click to return to top of page