This content has not been updated since April 2019. For more recent tech advice for your business, why not try our look at today's best phone brands?
While the Lenovo Smart Display is excellent, it has some stiff competition — most notably from Google’s own Home Hub, which undercuts the Smart Display by some $50, plus from Amazon’s Echo Spot and Echo Show. So, does Google Assistant make the Smart Display better than the Echo devices? And, perhaps more importantly, can the Lenovo beat Google at its own game?
In this review:
- What is the Lenovo Smart Display? – Everything you need to know about Lenovo's smart speaker
- What's the Lenovo Smart Display Great At? – Excellent sound quality, security and Google Assistant
- What are the Drawbacks? – It's great, but not quite perfect
- Is the Lenovo Smart Display Good Value? – How does it fare against competition from Google and Amazon?
- The Verdict – One of the best smart home devices around
If you click on, sign up to a service through, or make a purchase through the links on our site, or use our quotes tool to receive custom pricing for your business needs, we may earn a referral fee from the supplier(s) of the technology you’re interested in. This helps Tech.co to provide free information and reviews, and carries no additional cost to you. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect our editorial impartiality. Ratings and rankings on Tech.co cannot be bought. Our reviews are based on objective research analysis. Rare exceptions to this will be marked clearly as a ‘sponsored' table column, or explained by a full advertising disclosure on the page, in place of this one. Click to return to top of page