May 21, 2019
One of the biggest names in the world of CRM is Salesforce, with a client roster that includes some of the biggest brands in the world right alongside the average small business owner.
This popular CRM platform comes with some upfront costs. Salesforce can cost from $25 per user per month, to over $300 — their monthly fee will vary depending on the needs and scale of each business. While you’ll need to collect quotes from the top CRM vendors to learn the price for your operation in particular, the bottom line is that the best CRM platforms are not free.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at Salesforce’s costs to help you figure out if this is the right CRM system for your company.
In This Guide:
- Salesforce Pricing Plans — Salesforce offers multiple services, with four plan tiers for each.
- Salesforce Cost Per User — The CRM’s scalable pricing works on a per-user basis.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Costs— This platform helps sales teams manage a daily workflow.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Costs— This platform offers a range of customer service tools.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Costs— This marketing platform layers on top of other Salesforce clouds.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Costs— This platform’s tools help create better online stores.
- Does Salesforce Have a Free Plan?— The short answer is no. Here’s why.
- Top 5 CRM Price Comparison— See how Salesforce costs compare to other leading CRM providers.
- Getting Started With Salesforce — Learn how to get the best price for your operation.
See How Much You'll Really Spend on Salesforce or Other CRM Providers.
Ready to Start Streamlining Your Business Today?
By clicking to compare, you’ll receive quotes from various suppliers, tailored to the needs of your business. If you enter into a contract with a provider, we may receive a payment for the introduction. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews. It carries no additional cost to you, and doesn’t affect our editorial independence.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!