July 16, 2019
When anyone's looking through the biggest and best CRM platforms, Hubspot stands out for one eye-opening reason: It offers a plan that's entirely free.
But is the free version worth it? What other plans does Hubspot offer?
Hubspot's services can cost from $50 per month per user to more than $180 per month per user. Add in one-time setup and onboarding fees, and a team of ten people might pay somewhere between $500 and $59,400 for an annual plan. It's worth remembering, of course, you can try Hubspot for free, to get a flavor of using the platform.
There's a huge range of Hubspot price points, so this article breaks down every possible Hubspot cost to clarify exactly what you'll be paying for.
After all, it's easy to get confused. In addition to the free and paid plans of its basic CMS, Hubspot offers three “hubs” for marketing, sales, and customer service, each of which is available in three plan tiers. On top of that, there's a Growth Suite that combines all three hubs for a 25% discount, as well as the option to build your own bundle of different hubs, tiers, and add-ons.
Remember, CRM software isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. The most important thing is to understand the costs for your business, with its own unique needs and scale. That's why we recommend using our Simple CRM Quotes Tool to seek comparable prices on CRM software in a few moments.
Here's everything to know about the Hubspot pricing plans.
In This Guide:
- Hubspot Pricing Plans — Hubspot offers multiple services and bundles, with three plan tiers for each.
- Hubspot Cost Per User — Does Hubspot use a per-user pricing scheme? Yes and no.
- Hubspot Marketing Hub Costs— This hub offers an all-in-one inbound marketing software.
- Hubspot Sales Hub Costs — This hub helps sales teams manage deal pipelines.
- Hubspot Service Hub Costs — This hub offers aids in customer service.
- Hubspot Growth Suite Costs — Need to package all three hubs together? Read on.
- Does Hubspot Have a Free Plan? — There certainly is. Here's what you need to know.
- Top 5 CRM Price Comparison — See how Hubspot costs compare to other leading CRM providers.
- Getting Started With Hubspot — Learn how to get the best price for your operation.
See How Much You'll Really Spend on Hubspot
Ready to Start Streamlining Your Business Today?
Tech.co is reader-supported. By clicking to compare, you’ll receive quotes from various suppliers, tailored to the needs of your business. If you enter into a contract with a provider, we may receive a payment for the introduction. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews. It carries no additional cost to you, and doesn’t affect our editorial independence.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!