The Cupertino-based SugarCRM offers a svelte, easy-to-understand pricing plan system since its launch in 2004. Each of its three tiers offers an impressive array of features, reasonable storage options, and high-quality support.
SugarCRM costs start at $40 per user per month and can be as high as $150 per user per month, though the most popular plan comes in at $65 per user per month.
Remember, paying for CRM software isn't one-size-fits-all. The cost can vary depending on the size and needs of your business. The best thing you can do is compare personalized quotes for your own business – you can do so using our handy CRM Quotes Tool in just a few moments.
SugarCRM's service is used by a customer base of more than 2 million individual users across over 120 countries and 26 languages (although it supports a whopping 36 languages). In other words, it's a fairly popular service.
Here's what you need to know about its price plans, as well as the details on what abilities and support you'll get from each one.
In This Guide:
- SugarCRM Pricing Plans — SugarCRM's three plans come with a straightforward price.
- SugarCRM Cost Per User — The service's per-user pricing keeps it scalable.
- Sugar Professional Costs— This plan is best for small, growing businesses.
- Sugar Enterprise Costs— This plan offers a great value for larger companies.
- Sugar Ultimate Costs— Finally, this plan comes with the best 24/7 support.
- Does SugarCRM Have a Free Plan?— The short answer is no. Here's why.
- Top 5 CRM Price Comparison— See how SugarCRM costs compare to those of other leading CRM providers.
- Getting Started With SugarCRM — Here's the next step to take when considering quotes.
Overall, SugarCRM's plan offerings are less complex than most CRM providers, which often split their service into different job segments like Sales or Marketing. With SugarCRM, one single platform can handle sales, IT, marketing and more. You just need to pick out the level of features and support that your business needs.
- Incredibly customizable for specific needs
- On-premise installations available
- No hidden fees
- No free plan available
- A bit expensive compared to the rest of the industry
- Less well-known brand
Tech.co is reader-supported. Using Tech.co's comparison form, you can receive quotes from various suppliers, tailored to the needs of your business. If you enter into a contract with a provider, we may receive a payment for the introduction. Equally, if you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews. It carries no additional cost to you, and doesn’t affect our editorial independence.