Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you readevery day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- The Greatest Startups in Chicago History, and Their Proteges: From Basecamp to Groupon, these are the startups in Chicago that have made a lasting impact.
- 12 Wireframing Tools Shaping Mobile App Development: There are things to use other than your standard pen and paper.
- The Truth About Why There's Not Enough Women in Tech: Consider some of these factors that may be contributing to the lack of women participation in the tech industry.
- DrinkMate Funded on Kickstarter in Four Days: The company behind a smartphone-powered breathalyzer managed to raise $35,000 within four days.
- '40 Women Over 40 to Watch' Announces 2015 Honorees: Here's a sample of all the honorees.
- Ask a Black Person Anything, Anonymously: An interesting project that hopes to increase knowledge about Blacks in the United States.
- 10 Awesome Ecommerce Business Tips for Marketers for 2015: Stay involved with social media!
- The Problem with PlentyOfFish's Acquisition and What That Means for Dating Startups: This what PlentyOfFish's acquisition may do for the entire online dating industry.
- 5 Ways to Protect WordPress Websites from Hacking: Some obvious tips that people are missing out on.
- 7 Apps to Keep Productive Working from Home: From simple tools like iDoneThis to more comprehensive platforms like Basecamp.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!