Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This week’sTop Stories:
- The Streets Are Littered with Adult Pokémon Go Players
- Seattle Has Literally Ten Affordable Homes
- 35 Companies Hiring Part-Time Remote Work Now
- 17 Master's Degrees That Yield the Highest Salaries
- The Top 5 Things Millennials Look for in a Job
- How Past Startup Failure Led Me to Buy an Airstream Trailer
- Amazon Prime Day Creates Negative Impact on Smaller Competing Retailers
- 8 People You Should Follow on Snapchat for Startup Advice
- These Are the Happiest Cities to Work in Across the U.S.
- Nootrobox Takes Biohacking Seriously by Not Eating One Day a Week
- How the 5-Hour Rule Can Positively Impact Your Career
- Is Portland the Big Freelancing Hub of the Future?
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!