Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Love the content you're reading? Want to meet Tech.Co in person? Join us at Celebrate 2015 in Downtown Las Vegas this upcoming October 4-6. The three-day journey and tech conference will give attendees the opportunity to learn, discover, and engage directly with advisors, coaches, influencers, investors, startup experts, founders and many more. Get your ticket today!
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Are These the Top 50 Startup Failures of All Time?: Do you agree with everything on this list?
- 10 Online Tools That Help Your Business Succeed: These are all pretty standard tools, but some businesses simply don't realize their usefulness.
- Steve Wozniak: Steve Jobs ‘Did Not Know Technology': That, according to Woz, in a recent interview with I Programmer.
- Richard Branson's 5 Lessons on Failure: Overall, Branson shared 65 lessons he's learned in business; here's five specifically on failure.
- Cheese, Taco, and Middle Finger Emoji in iOS 9.1: Emoji gets an additional layer of fun.
- 4 Chinese Startups You Should Be Watching: Have you heard of Yao Xin? Well, you should probably pay better attention.
- Marketing Your Startup with the Help of Social Networks: Learn how to make the right investments in your social network promotion.
- Counting Down the Top 5 Facebook Advertising Mistakes to Avoid: For one, you need to put more thought into the kinds of ad images to use.
- RouteHero & Spiritway Win DC Startups of the Year: Both startups will join us this year at Celebrate 2015 to compete in our global startup competition.
- The Qualcomm Robotics Accelerator Demo Day Was Epic: Here's our recap of what went down at the event.
- The 5 Hottest Late-Stage Startups from 2014: BuzzFeed made the list at #2.
- Meet Our Startup of the Year Competition Semifinalists: Keepe: Founder Rishi Mathew talks market traction, building a consumer product, and prepping for Celebrate 2015.
- Workation: 10 Getaways Near Chicago: Whether it's a staycation or a nearby workation, here's a list of 10 great places in and around Chicago you need to check out.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Come join us in Downtown Las Vegas, October 4-6, for Celebrate 2015. Get your tickets now!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!