April 7, 2017
Tech.Co publishes a lot of stories throughout the week. And unless you’ve got the time to read one story per hour, you’re going to have trouble keeping up with us. Fortunately, every week we put together a collection of our top stories so you can stay up to date on what’s going on in the startup, entrepreneur, and innovation worlds. And if you don’t think these top stories will pique your interest, think again! We’ve got everything from Millennial smartphone addictions and Tesla cities to huge funding rounds and the launch of YouTube TV.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Millennials’ Phone Addictions Open Them Up to Fake App Security Risks
- What Could a Tesla City Look Like?
- What’s New in the Software Development Industry in 2017
- How a 27-Year Old Tester From Estonia Is Tackling a $3.5 Trillion Industry
- 4 Innovations From the Mind of Jeff Bezos
- Ankur Jain and Alex Fiance of Kairos Society on Moonshots for Social Good
- PhenixP2P Closes $3.5 Million Series A Funding to Improve Video
- YouTube TV Is Here, but Only in 5 Cities
- Codeverse, a Hackable Classroom That Teaches Kids to Code
- This Is Your Brain on Sleep Deprivation
Read more about Tech.Co’s Top Stories here
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!