With the NBA and NHL playoffs kicking off this week, you've probably been swamped with sports-related activities recently, making it hard to read all your favorite Tech.Co top stories. Fortunately, thanks to this weekly list of your favorites, you'll be able to catch up in no time. Sure, it's not the same as reading them right when they came out, but you can't have it all! Enjoy these tops stories and get ready for another hectic week of budding startups, explosive innovation, and thriving entrepreneurs.
Remember! Apply now to Tech.Co’s Startup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- 7 Tech Archetypes That Define You as a Hacker
- 5 Helpful Tips to Keep Your Readers Engaged
- Copenhagen Wheel Officially Releases, Makes Most Bikes an E-Bike
- Hiring Talent Is the Biggest Software Development Problem for Startups
- Turns Out Men Buy Things from Instagram Ads More Than Women
- On-Demand Slow Motion Video Company Teams Up with Fox Sports
- VoiceOps Launches to Boost Enterprise Sales by Analyzing Voice Data
- Earmo Allows You to Take Your Temperature in One Second
- 5 Things You Need to Do Now to Boost Your SEO
- Parihug Let's You Physically Connect With Anyone Around the World
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.