April 21, 2016
Landing pages are an essential cog in your conversion funnel.
You may have the traffic, but if you fail to convert those casual browsers into prospective leads, you are just wasting your marketing budgets.
An attractive, yet more importantly, a high-converting landing page can make or break your product launch. So how do you craft one without hiring an IT spec or DIY coding?
By giving one of the following great landing page builders a try!
Need to create an attractive landing page for your brand new product fast? Try GetResponse – a landing page builder slash email marketing slash webinar tool. The app is simple enough to use for non-coders and yet offers the flexibility to add custom design tweaks.
- Over 100+ templates to choose from. Attractive UX and customization options automatically transform each page you publish into a proven lead magnet. Besides, all the templates are responsive and look equally great on phones, tablets and desktop devices.
- Enticing web forms with customizable fields to capture as much user data as you need. You can set up an email sequence afterwards in just few clicks.
- Advanced photo editor to resize and edit your visuals. Various cool brushes, filters and stickers come as part of the deal.
- In-built split testing functionality to create A/B campaigns and measure the results.
- One-click integration with other web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Kissmetrics and more.
GetResponse is a great 3-in-1 solution that actually costs less than the vast majority of other tools at the market. Plans start from just $15 per month.
If you have seen an attractive email squeeze page recently, most probably it was made with LeadPages – a great landing page tool design for growing your subscriber list and promoting content upgrades.
- Drag & drop customization non-coders will appreciate and a large library of templates to choose from and customize to suit your brand. All the page templates are mobile-optimized.
- Lead capture pop-ups to place strategically at your website and capture even more leads. Again, everything is customizable up to your liking.
- Detailed analytics reports and A/B testing functionality to make page tweaks instantly and improve your conversion rates.
- Multiple integrations available including Mailchimp, Aweber, Salesforce and more.
LeadPages is a true lifesaver when it comes to growing your email list with intuitive functionality. Plans start from $25 per month.
Unbounce is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs and marketers, who don’t want to bother the IT guys for a new landing page. The app is really intuitive and allows building a high-converting landing page in less than an hour.
- Advanced design functionality to make even more impressive designs without coding including parallax scrolling and full page background images
- One-click WordPress integration. No tech setup needed.
- In-built script manager to add any type of custom scripts (e.g. Google Analytics) by simply copy-pasting everything.
- Creates custom SSL certificates for your landing pages to add an extra layer of protection for customer data.
- Real time analytics and easy A/B testing campaign set up.
- Support multiple users and multiple accounts – a feature larger companies and agencies will definitely appreciate.
Unbounce isn’t the cheapest landing page tool out there (plans start at $49 per month), yet the apps advanced functionality is all worth it for larger companies.
If you are low on budgets, but still need an attractive landing page, try Strikingly – a free website builder, which works perfect for crafting enticing landing pages as well.
- Drag & drop page builder using existing page elements available.
- Simple in-built analytics available.
- Add a custom domain or keep the website on strikingly.com subdomain for free.
- Responsive website templates you can easily tweak with no coding required.
If you opt to go pro ($20 per month), you can unlock additional functionality including:
- Additional apps to power your page from Strikingly App store
- Mobile action buttons
Some tools like Unbounce work better for larger enterprises, while bootstrappers will definitely appreciate Strikingly and GetResponse – a tool offering great functionality for an affordable price. Picking the right tool to suite your current needs is the first step towards a better marketing campaign!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!