September 26, 2018
When it comes to customer relationship management software there are numerous services out there, but the field has two giants: Salesforce and Microsoft. Salesforce is certainly the popular CRM software option, used by thousands of businesses worldwide. Microsoft Dynamics, meanwhile, is a great choice for those whose businesses are already integrated with other Microsoft services, such as Outlook and Office 365.
Microsoft’s service is known as Dynamics CRM and, like Salesforce, offers a ton of other complementary services that expand the basic CRM and go all the way up to enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications. Both Dynamics and Salesforce are aiming to be an all-in-one solution to serve your office’s needs.
Deciding on which one to use comes down to personal taste, and which one fits your company’s needs. A CRM platform isn’t just about the service’s various attributes, but which one fits best with your company. Let’s take a look at the strengths of both services to get a better handle on the two CRM giants.
Our advice is to click on the Get Quote button included here to get a CRM quote that will take into account your industry, company size, your CRM use case, and other factors to help determine the fit that’s right for you from numerous services.
Find CRM Software at the Best Price For Your Company With a Simple Quote
- Fantastic Integration with Microsoft tools
- Modern look and feel
- Sales App with predictive analytics
- Smart Automation functions
- Some plans are pricier than Salesforce equivalents
- Potentially less appealing if your business is on Google suite
- Industry-leading CRM supplier
- Brilliant third-party app integrations
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functions
- Modern ‘Lightning’ Interface
- Lacks some Microsoft-specific integrations that Dynamics has
- Large array of tools and services can feel overwhelming at first
Compare Costs on Leading CRM Suppliers With a Quote Today
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!