Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.CoTop Stories:
- Who is Boston's Startup of the Year?: Our Boston event is happening tomorrow night – have you voted, yet, for your favorite Boston startup?
- How to Grow Your Startup 3000% in the First Year: How one company managed to do it, and how you can utilize those same strategies.
- Here are 9 Super Fun DIY Projects, Tech Style: Some fun projects that you can try to put together using not-too-complicated tech skills.
- 7 Startup Ideas That Are Almost Always Terrible: Travel recommendation startups will rarely ever make it – read the list of other startup ideas that end up inevitably failing.
- 4 Traits Successful Entrepreneurs Have in Common: One trait: a willingness and drive to learn.
- 7 Summer Essentials: Gear and Gadgets Edition: From a pair of digital recording binoculars to a wireless wearable speaker.
- 14 Questions for Finding Your Purpose in Life: “What’s the last thing you put down before you go to bed?”
- Ramp Up Lead Generation with These 3 Content Marketing Strategies: For one, don't be afraid to promote through paid channels!
- Going Abroad: A Guideline to Entrepreneur Visas [INFOGRAPHIC]: Learn which countries offer visas to entrepreneurs (spoiler: the U.S. doesn't offer one…yet).
- What's Driving WeWork's Growth? Community and Collaboration: WeWork will soon open a Miami location. Check out the story behind what's made WeWork grow so quickly.
- Mammoth is for Productivity Junkies: A pretty great alternative for those of you who miss Springpad.
- Email Marketing Breakthroughs: 9 Insights to Drive Clicks: Here are strategies to help you increase the rate at which people open your emails.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!