Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- What Your Myers-Briggs Personality Predicts About Your Career Success: A recent study suggests that your Myers-Briggs personality could have an affect your how well you perform in your career in the long-term.
- 7 Personal Finance Apps to Manage Your Money: From your standard Mint to Level Money, these are some personal finance apps that you need to know about.
- Congress is a Wee Bit Concerned About SpaceX Explosion Investigation: After the explosion of SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket, some members of Congress have concerns over the state of SpaceX's missions.
- 10 Hot Startups from the White House Demo Day: These are some of the most notable startups we found at the very first White House Demo Day.
- iPhone 6 Tips for Perfect Panorama and Time-Lapse Videos: One of our contributors share some tips and tools you can use to take great panorama pics and time-lapse videos using your iPhone.
- The Top 20 Startup Ecosystems by Engineer Salary: Unsurprisingly, Silicon Valley and New York City rank in first and second place respectively; however, cities like Amsterdam and Chicago also make the list.
- 9 Tech Startups Disrupting the Legal Industry: Startups like Lawdingo can handle the entire legal process for you.
- Check Out the New Apple iOS 9 Features [INFOGRAPHIC]: Apple iOS9 is set to officially release this September – check out some of its best features.
- What Can We Expect from Oracle in the Next Five Years?: We should expect Oracle to open a data center in India.
- 5 Strategies to Safeguard Against Black Hat SEO: Because you probably didn't even know Black Hat SEO was a thing.
- Use of Big Data in the Insurance Industry: Here's how Big Data is having an effect on the insurance industry.
- 4 Obstacles Standing in the Way of a Wearable Revolution: While smartphones have become an everyday thing for us, our it may be affecting the wider adoption of wearable tech.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?