If you didn't have the chance to take in as much Tech.Co as you wanted to this week, don't worry! We know you're busy and have more than too much holiday shopping to get done in the next few weeks. But the fear of missing out is real, particularly during such an epic week for the tech and startup world. Fortunately, we've got you covered with the top stories from this unusually cold week right at your fingertips.
Remember! Apply now toStartup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- This Is How Lack of Sleep Correlates to Depression
- Here's How Google's Self-Driving Car Works
- Virtual Reality Could Make You Hallucinate; Don't Freak Out
- What to Expect at the 50th Anniversary of CES
- 4 Reasons Why Minecraft Is Great for Teaching Kids Coding
- Samsung's Latest Move Proves the Concept of Ownership Is Dying
- SupportPay Raises $4 Million to Automate Child Support Payments
- Corporate Innovation Centers Are Taking Over the World
- BumpOut Is a Portable, High-End Speaker for Your Smartphone
- Netamo Presence Uses Algorithms for Better Outdoor Security