Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 16 Women Founders Making Moves in Tech: Here are the women in tech that you should be paying more attention to.
- 6 Unique Places to Work in Chicago: From the Art Institute of Chicago to the Shedd Aquarium.
- 10 Productive Lifestyle Hacks from the World's Most Successful People: Some great tips from the likes of Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates.
- Top 20 Chicago Startup Founders Under 30: Here are the top Chicago founders under 30 who are accelerating the Chi tech economy.
- 7 Resources to Improve Your Programming Skills: Considerations before getting started, as well as a list of sites that can help you along the way.
- 5 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Make Mornings More Productive: Tip #2: get some exercise in.
- Google's New Wearable to Take Health Tracking to the Next Level: Learn more about the Google Health Tracker.
- Here's That Urban Dictionary for Silicon Valley That You've Always Wanted: Are you an Enginer Unicorn?
- Tampon Subscription Service LOLA Launches with $1.2M in Seed Funding: The company has created a new kind of tampon made of 100 percent biodegradable cotton.
- The 5 Best iPhone Games to Download This Week: Games are fun.
- GitHub Competitor Gitlab Raises $1.5M from Khosla Ventures, 500 Startups: The company's a 2015 alum of Y Combinator.
- Meditation Apps: Are They Actually Useful?: Apps stores are replete with them nowadays, but are they actually worth anything?
- It's Time You Ditch Foursquare and Yelp for ChefsFeed: The food and restaurant discovery platform launched a revamped site and mobile app this week.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!