Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Here's the Most Popular Startup Industry in Each State: For education, look to Louisiana. Hardware? South Dakota.
- 5 Latest Web Design Trends You Need to Know About: Stay on top of these web design trends if you want your website to survive.
- Did Apple Mortally Wound These 13 Startups at WWDC?: Are the likes of Flipboard and SoundCloud over?
- Top 5 Benefits of Growing a SaaS Startup Outside of Silicon Valley: Plus, the challenges of what it takes to startup outside of the Valley.
- RoomMe and Next User Win San Francisco Startup of the Year: Read why these two startups were chosen to win San Francisco's Startup of the Year.
- Re: LastPass – Why Are We Still Using Passwords?: An important question that startup Usher wants us to consider.
- How Smart Manufacturing is Creating the Next Industrial Revolution: Read how the trend towards the Internet of Things is enabling a new Industrial Revolution.
- Apps Requiring Facebook Login to Come Under Stricter Control: Facebook announced stricter rules for any apps using the Facebook login feature.
- 5 Tips for Raising Kids to Be Budding Entrepreneurs: Because it's never too early to teach kids the basics of entrepreneurship.
- Donald's $3 Website Trumps Reality: Is Trump deluded?
- Sean Parker Explains His Plan to “Repair Democracy” with a New Social Network: We learn a little more about his stealth startup Brigade.
- Techstars Acquires UP Global and All of Their Programs: One of the biggest announcements made in the past week.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?