August 24, 2013
We get it, you're busy. You weren't able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we've curated the week's top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- This 1.5 Inch Sticker Will Make You Undetectable to Mosquitoes
- A Book in 5 Minutes: “Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup”
- The Quantified Soul: A Guide to the Best Habit and Mood Tracking Apps
- Who is Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- “The Ikea Effect”: Your Product Isn’t as Valuable as You Think
- BoilerMake: Purdue University to Host 36-Hour Hackathon
- Top Challenges for a Startup CEO
- The Pros and Cons of Equity Crowdfunding
- Elon Musk or Daryl Oyster – Innovation vs. Execution
- TechChange: Teaching the World to Use Technology for Social Impact
- 9 Can’t-Miss Methods For Getting Publicity
- TalentBin Gives Employers a Peek at Candidates’ Personal Side
- 9 of the Hottest AngelList and Silicon Valley Angel Investors
What's on Tap
Remember, the hottest startup from each region will be invited to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our grand national startup competition. Startups, apply to showcase at your local event today!
9.04 – Phoenix Social
9.05 – Los Angeles Mixer & Startup Showcase
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!