September 8, 2017
Have you had a long week? Are you tired of all the boring meetings, the pesky clients, and the unending parade of busy work? Well, we’ve got some good news for you: the weekend is right around the corner! And there are few better ways to kick off the best two days of the week than by reading some of TechCo’s top stories. We’ve got everything from Apple’s upcoming event to every semifinalist competing at our Startup of the Year competition next month. Take a look at our top stories and get your weekend started on the right foot.
Don’t forget to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey of mentor sessions, keynote speeches, and our riveting Startup of the Year competition in San Francisco, CA.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Rumor Roundup: iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, 4K Apple TV
- Hackers Can Now Silently Take Control of Your Voice Assistants
- How Power Naps Can Make You Smarter
- Every Major DC Accelerator, Listed
- Apple and Amazon Might Both Want the $5B James Bond Franchise Rights
- The New Nissan Leaf is Cheap, Stylish, and Only Has One Pedal
- 4 Ways You’ll Soon Be Working With Robots
- How Tech Leaders Are Opposing Trump’s DACA Order
- The 2017 Guide to Remote Work
- Study: Millennials Care More About Work Life Balance Than Career Advancement
Gear & Gadgets
- Vivitar 360 Camera Packs 4K 360 Video Into an Affordable Package [Review]
- Apple AirPort Time Capsule and AirPort Express, Networking Options That Don’t Suck
- 17 Tech Gadgets & Gears for Tailgating Seasons
- Tech, Gadgets, and Apps to Get Your Through a Hurricane
Startup of the Year Semifinalists
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!