August 16, 2019
Wrike is a great choice for project management. The platform is packed with useful features, such as built-in time tracking and document editing history. It also has a wide variety of services, from straight up standard project management for individuals and teams to a specialized service aimed at managing marketing or creative projects.
Similar to Smartsheet, Wrike doesn't like to publish all of its pricing. If you're interested in its higher priced enterprise offerings, you'll need to negotiate with Wrike's sales team directly. With that in mind, we'll do our best to detail what Wrike offers at its various pricing tiers, and share the prices we do know about.
In This Guide:
- Wrike Pricing Plans — Wrike offers five different pricing plans for users, from a free plan to an enterprise option
- Wrike Cost Per User — As is consistent in the industry, Wrike bases its price on a cost per user basis
- Wrike Free Costs— This free plan offers a limited version of the software, but is great for testing it out before you buy
- Wrike Professional Costs— For small to medium sized businesses looking to start off with project management software
- Wrike Business Costs— Great for mid-sized businesses that have more advanced needs when it comes to project management
- Wrike for Marketers Costs— As the name suggests, a specific plan for marketers with add-ons and features for marketing, no public pricing available
- Wrike Enterprise Costs— Exclusively for enterprise-level companies with at least 500 employees, no public pricing available
- Should You Pay for Wrike?— The final verdict on whether Wrike is right for you
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!