January 13, 2017
With the holidays behind you and CES in the rear view mirror, you’re probably excited to take a break and relaxed a bit. But with all this down time, don’t you think it’s time to catch up on all those Tech.Co top stories you missed out on? Well, now is your chance, as we’ve collected ten of the top stories from the last week for your to peruse at your leisure. Kick back with a warm cup of tea, put your feet up on the coffee table, and read about everything from self-driving cars to video game developers.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- A Surprisingly Apt Comparison Between Entrepreneurship and Comedy
- 5 Startups Helping the Visually Impaired
- Cannabis Industry Raise $1 Billion Last Year, Has Peaked
- 4 Ways Founders Destroy Their Startups with Poor Marketing
- Why Have Video Game Developer Jobs Dropped 65 Percent in Three Years?
- Real Estate Tech Is Opening Up New Markets
- How Does a School System Become “Smart?”
- Falco Launches Indoor and Outdoor eBike With 100 Mile Range
- Tanvas Lets You Feel Guitar Strings on Your Device
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!