Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s posts from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
This week, we asked our readers to help us improve Tech.Co. Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- 50 Women in Tech Dominating Silicon Valley: We take a look at some of the leading women in tech who are doing great things in Silicon Valley.
- The Top 33 Coding Bootcamps: There are now more than 100 coding bootcamps around the world – we take a look at the top 33 to help you pin down the right one for you.
- This App Will Help You Stop Sending Embarrassing Texts: On Second Thought is a new app that links to your current MMS and SMS, and essentially acts like Gmail's “Undo Send” function.
- How to Completely Beast a Kickstarter Campaign: Notion: The team behind home monitoring device, Notion, shares with us how to get that Kickstarter campaign going.
- Respect the Programmer's Arc: The Care and Feeding of Developers: A great piece that looks at the relationship between sales/business peeps and developers.
- Build an App on Google Cloud Platform to Win $100,000: If you build an app on the Google Cloud Platform, you have a chance to win some major cash.
- Startup Ecosystems in Europe: Cities of Innovation: A great article that looks at some underrepresented startup ecosystems in Europe.
- 5 Damn Good Reasons to Startup in Mexico: Mexico isn't just a vacation destination – it's a great place establish your startup.
- 6 Essential Skills of Elon Musk: The list of skills according to Amy Wilkinson’s book The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs.
- 21 Most Successful Black Entrepreneurs Throughout History: We looked through the books and found 21 successful black entrepreneurs in America's history.
- 5 Time Management Tools to Tame Distractions: Some online tools you can use to help you better manage your time.
- 10 Reasons for Your Poor Wi-Fi Connection [INFOGRAPHIC]: Did you know that water could affect your invisible Wi-Fi signal? Because I didn't.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!