October 18, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Amazon is Banning Apple TV and Chromecast, Here’s Why: Read why Amazon made this decision.
- If You Take Your Coffee Black, You May Be Psychopathic: You read that right…and I know you’re worried.
- Hackers and Innovators Make Switzerland Their Headquarters: From events like HackZurich to resources like the Technopark complex, read what’s going on in Switzerland’s tech scene.
- The Growing Global Problem of E-Waste: With new devices premiering every year, have you ever wondered what happens to all the old ones we give up?
- CANNYBOTS, the Robotic Toy That Teachers Programming: A unique, fun way to encourage kids to get interested in STEM.
- Hiring and Retaining Data Scientists Today Is Like Rocket Science: Nowadays, Big Data is used in nearly every aspect of our lives – here’s why it’s important to bring in a talented data scientist.
- Meet the New Communication Tools Ready to Replace Your Email: Things like Sharepoint and Slack can help you decrease the amount of time you spend in your inbox.
- E-Cigarettes Are Becoming a ‘Lifestyle’ Accessory: A shift from a product aimed at “curing addiction”.
- 7 of the Best Android Video Player Apps: VLC Media Player is available for Android? Some serious jealousy from this iPhone user.
- What SEO Changes Can We Expect in 2016?: We’re approaching the end of 2015 – is your SEO prepped for 2016?
- New Research Shows That Standing Desks Are Dumb: Just give up. Keep sitting on your ass.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!