October 15, 2019
No matter what sort of laptop you’re after, it’s likely that Acer will be able to cater for you. From $200 Chromebooks to $9,000 gaming behemoths, there’s little that the brand doesn’t cover.
With its commitment to delivering desirable specifications at modest price points, Acer is no stranger to undercutting the competition, and making sure that it gets onto your shortlist.
But should you buy an Acer? We take a look at the models available, as well as the brand’s reputation, and let you know which Acer laptop is right for you.
- Which is the Best Acer Laptop?
- Are Acer Laptops Good?
- Acer Swift Range - Best for style and speed
- Acer Spin Range - Best for versatility
- Acer Switch Range - Best for those who can't decide between tablet or laptop
- Acer Aspire Range - Best for everyday users
- Acer Nitro & Predator Ranges - Best for gamers who need extra firepower
- Acer Chromebook Range - Best for those that want to get away from Windows 10
Lightweight and compact
Can compromise style for practicality
The fold back touch screen gives a you a Windows 10 tablet
Battery rather average in some models
Ability to remove screen is novel
Needs a flat surface
Battery life is average
Good range of specs to pick from
Practical, not beautiful
Lots of gaming specific features
Very powerful laptops
Can get pricey
Large screen sizes available
Not ideal for those used to Windows
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!