April 24, 2019
Lenovo creates a wide range of laptops, from cheap 11-inch models with low-powered processors to powerful gaming laptops that light up like Vegas.
There’s also a range of Lenovo Chromebooks to consider, for those who want a break from Windows.
Which Lenovo laptop is right for you? We take a look at the whole line-up to help you decide.
- Business focused
- Some models have fingerprint sensors
- Excellent design quality
- Not best placed for everyday consumers
- Good range of specs and prices
- Some models have excellent 15 hour battery life
- 900 series are highly desirable slim Ultrabooks
- Cheaper models like the 130S won't impress demanding users
- Screens can rotate almost 360 degrees
- Some models have facial recognition features
- Range starts at just $540
- Fold back screen is novel, but heavier and bigger than a traditional iPad
- High-end specs
- Dedicated graphics card
- Gaming style design
- Generally bulky
- Entry-level price
- Great battery life
- Not a suitable Windows substitute for everyone
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!