April 3, 2019
Asus has two clear goals in mind with its laptop range – value and choice. The brand has made it its business to offer a broad selection of laptops to consumers at prices that are bound to attract attention.
That’s not to say that Asus has neglected the premium market. Its ZenBook range can hold its own against other laptop brands, and features innovative new technology – this includes the ScreenPad, which replaces the traditional touchpad with a second, smaller screen. If you fancy something cheaper, then the Asus C203SA offers you the full Windows 10 experience for less than 200 bucks.
We take a look at the key series that Asus offers, and help you decide which one to go for.
In this guide:
- Which is the Best Asus Laptop?
- Are Asus Laptops Good?
- ZenBook Series – Best for those looking for both design and performance
- VivoBook Series – Best for anyone who wants a great everyday laptop
- AsusPro Series – Best for the office worker, especially those on the road
- Asus ROG Series – Best for gamers, thanks to impressive specs
- Transformer Series – Best for anyone who can’t device between a tablet and a laptop
- Chromebook series – Best for those who are looking to ditch Windows 10 for good
- Should you buy an Asus Laptop?
Impressively thin, with some stunning designs
Tend to have impressive specifications, up to Intel Core i9 processors
Slim design can sometimes be to the detriment of practical ports
Good marriage of specs and affordable price point
Lots of variation in available models
Some very cheap laptops available
Lacking some of the more premium features
Extra security features
Typically pricier than a standard laptop
Vivid 4K displays on some models
Show that gaming laptops don’t need to be bulky
Impressive specifications matched by the price tag
Laptop/tablet hybrid is versatile
Can be inexpensive
Not as solid to type on as a traditional laptop
Thin and light
Excellent battery life
May not be suitable if you need Windows 10 compatibility
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!