April 8, 2019
If you’re looking for a Windows laptop, you might be left scratching your head at the number of options, both on the high street and online. Big or small, detachable screens, dedicated graphics cards, Ram, and 4K screens are all up for consideration.
We’ve broken down the laptop market by budget, specification and design to make it easier to find the right Windows laptop.
- Windows 10 laptops start from as little as $200
- Offer full Windows 10 experience
- Ideal for casual users
- Can prove too limiting with weaker processors
- Watch out for smaller storage space
- Tend to feature smaller displays
- Able to juggle wide range of tasks
- Can be great workhorses
- Tend not to specialize towards certain users
- Struggle with demanding software
- Super-fast processors
- Dedicated graphics cards
- Plenty of storage
- Vivid displays
- Touchscreens more common
- Killer specs
- Can be expensive
- Offer plenty of power
- Slim and light profile makes them perfect for travelling
- Innovative features
- Pay the privilege for latest features
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!