April 29, 2015
In the wake of Eaze getting $10 million in funding, we’ve seen a lot of legal cannabis delivery companies come out of the woodwork to claim their own place in the spotlight. Today GreenRush, an on-demand medicinal cannabis marketing and tech platform, announced the launch of their services to the Bay Area market.
Specifically, GreenRush features a mobile-optimized web service with both delivery and express pickup options for users. The team also works with eCann Inc, one of the largest investors in the legal cannabis industry, to ensure that they have a strong foundation necessary for successful market growth.
“The cannabis industry lacks the comprehensive comparison tools needed for patients,” says GreenRush Founder and CEO, Paul Warshaw. “We designed our platform with convenience in mind, with services that increase patient satisfaction and showcase innovative dispensaries.”
To that end they provide access to a new patient acquisition channel through a simplified, one-time patient verification and streamlined order process. And, much like other on-demand services, GreenRush offers comprehensive delivery and logistics tracking for their users.
“Today, we live in a world where everything can be delivered directly to you at a moment’s notice: medicinal cannabis should be no different,” says Warshaw. “GreenRush targets the needs of both patients and dispensaries by offering a platform engineered for our connected world.”
Therein lays an important aspect of the GreenRush platform: it’s optimized for both dispensaries and patients.
- Patient Acquisition: GreenRush will deliver the maximum amount of revenue by providing a consistent way to promote new and existing products on the platform
- Customer Service: GreenRush’s superior customer care offers order support over email, phone, mobile, and web
- Payment: It’s free to sign-up and free to use: GreenRush only gets paid on orders sent through the platform to dispensaries
- Promote: GreenRush’s team owns and operates hundreds of cannabis targeted websites with an audience made up of millions of potential patients to help grow dispensaries’ client base and brand their businesses.
- Browse: Patients can search menus of medicinal cannabis products from local dispensaries by using their current location or entering a specific address
- Verification: Simple, one-time verification process stored, secured, and encrypted via a HIPAA compliant database
- Order: Past orders are saved to provide reorder options with one quick tap
- Delivery or Pickup: Once an order is confirmed, it can be tracked from the dispensary to the patient’s doorstep.
Screenshots from GreenRush PR team
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!