There are only so many hours in the day. Between work, school, hobbies, and Netflix, it can be hard to find to time to read your favorite publication. Fortunately, Tech.Co knows your short on time, which is why we've put together a list of this week's top stories! In the last seven days, we've covered everything from innovative entrepreneurs changing the way we think about space travel to design trends that will alter how we see the world around us. If you want to catch up on the top stories from the last week, check them out below!
Remember! Apply now to Tech.Co’s Startup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week's Tech.Co Top Stories:
- 3 Innovative Ways Companies Are Helping People Diagnosed with Autism
- Interview: Rob Horning on How to Make the Leap From VC to CEO
- The Highest Funded Startups in Every State
- 8 Design Trends to Watch Out for in 2017 [Infographic]
- 4 Entrepreneurs Changing the Way We Think About Space Travel
- Tech Markets Growing in 2017: Drones and AI-Powered Wearables
- 16 Ways Leading Entrepreneurial Women Balance Work and Life
- The $1 Million XPRIZE Competition Will Help Ensure the Safety of Women
- Don't Kid Yourself: Smartphones Are a Professional Necessity
- 4 Women Founders on What They Learned From Building a Business
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.
Photo: Flickr / Andy