July 17, 2019
Zoho is a force to be reckoned with in the CRM industry and the company has been helping managers and employees improve their productivity at work for more than two decades.
As a popular CRM software provider, Zoho can cost from $12/user/month to $100/user/month, with some plans increasing in price when you opt for a monthly contract. Zoho isn't just a notable name in CRM software, either, with popular performance management and project management software available through the provider as well.
To get the full picture of how much CRM software might cost you and your business, you'll need to collect quotes from the top CRM vendors. For now, let's take a look at some of the basics in regards to how much Zoho will cost across the board.
In This Guide:
- Zoho Pricing Plans — Zoho offers one free plan and four pricing plans, which are discounted when you sign up for a yearly contract
- Zoho Cost Per User — Zoho has a scalable pricing model that works on a per-user basis.
- Zoho Standard Costs— This is the most affordable plan, and comes with basic features
- Zoho Professional Costs— This middle tier plan is great for growing businesses
- Zoho Enterprise Costs— This is the most popular plan, with a whole lot of additional features
- Zoho Ultimate Edition Costs— This plan is great for large businesses, and is only available with a yearly contract
- Does Zoho Have a Free Plan?— Yes it does – but you're going to miss out on a lot of helpful features
- Top 5 CRM Price Comparison— See how Zoho's costs compare to other leading CRM providers.
- Getting Started With Zoho — Learn how to get the best deal for your operation.
See How Much You'll Really Spend on CRM Software for Your Business.
Get a Personal Quote for Your Business CRM Needs
By clicking to compare, you’ll receive quotes from various suppliers, tailored to the needs of your business. If you enter into a contract with a provider, we may receive a payment for the introduction. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews. It carries no additional cost to you, and doesn’t affect our editorial independence.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!