Zoho is a force to be reckoned with in the CRM industry and the company has been helping managers and employees improve their productivity at work for more than two decades.
As a popular CRM software provider, Zoho can cost from $12/user/month to $100/user/month, with some plans increasing in price when you opt for a monthly contract. Zoho isn't just a notable name in CRM software, either, with popular performance management and project management software available through the provider as well.
To get the full picture of how much CRM software might cost you and your business, you'll need to collect quotes from the top CRM vendors. The good news is that our dedicated quotes tool can do this for you.
Let's take a look at some of the basics in regards to how much Zoho will cost across the board.
In This Guide:
- Zoho CRM Pricing — Zoho offers one free plan and four pricing plans, which are discounted when you sign up for a yearly contract
- Zoho Cost Per User — Zoho has a scalable pricing model that works on a per-user basis.
- Zoho Standard Costs— This is the most affordable plan, and comes with basic features
- Zoho Professional Costs— This middle tier plan is great for growing businesses
- Zoho Enterprise Costs— This is the most popular plan, with a whole lot of additional features
- Zoho Ultimate Edition Costs— This plan is great for large businesses, and is only available with a yearly contract
- Does Zoho Have a Free Plan?— Yes it does – but you're going to miss out on a lot of helpful features
- CRM Price Comparison— See how Zoho's costs compare to other leading CRM providers.
- Getting Started With Zoho — Learn how to get the best deal for your operation.
The Ultimate Edition was left off this list because, even by Zoho's own admission, it's in another class of plans. Available only with a year long contract, this comparatively expensive plan will require you to contact Zoho directly to get it set up at your company. It's safe to assume it comes with all the features from the previous plans, as well as added customizability, increased automation, and plenty of storage.
- Lots of G Suite Integrations
- Supports 20 different languages
- Free trial available
- No data backups in free plan
- Shorter than average trial period
- Not great for larger companies
Data cap in basic plan
Social media integrations
Live chat support
Free Trial Version
Cheapest paid plan
Price quoted is per user, per month
Most expensive plan
Price quoted is per user, per month
BEST FOR SALES
BEST FOR MARKETING
A market leading CRM for good reason and a great all-rounder – should always be considered first.
A strong CRM system with an attractive free tier and great marketing features
An inexpensive, simple CRM tool that offers the best service features available
A ticket-centric customer support CRM perfect for customer service
A robust CRM platform that embeds brilliantly with Microsoft products
Flexible, friendly and effective, Zoho also starts at low price plans
A great all-round CRM with a great, easy to understand dashboard
Stripped-down, but a solid CRM platform
Intuitive and simple, amoCRM is a CRM suite that impresses
10GB + 5GB/20 users
1GB base + 512MB/user
Tech.co is reader-supported. Using Tech.co's comparison form, you can receive quotes from various suppliers, tailored to the needs of your business. If you enter into a contract with a provider, we may receive a payment for the introduction. Equally, if you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews. It carries no additional cost to you, and doesn’t affect our editorial independence.