The holiday season is upon us and you know what that means: presents! You'll be seeing more gift guides hitting your feed than snowflakes on the ground, which is why we wanted to prep you with a few gadget review of our own. Just check out the top stories from this week and you'll have the holiday hairs on the back of your neck standing at attention until mid-January. Plus, we've got a whole bunch of other top stories that cover everything from Snapchat trends to a big Bill Gates purchase.
Check out the week’s top stories below and sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- 15 Cyber Crime Movies That Will Help You Hack the Mainframe
- Bill Gates Just Bought an $80 Million Chunk of Land in Arizona
- 50 Startups People Really Want to Work For, According to LinkedIn
- Study: Your New iPhone X Is One of the Most Fragile Smartphones Ever
- Do Sign-On Bonuses Improve Employees Retention?
- 3 Steps to Avoid Phishing Scams on Cyber Monday
- Uber Has a Deal With NASA to Build Flying Taxi Software
- New Adobe Study Points Out the Creative Industry's Diversity Problem
- All the Major Women-Only Coworking Spaces, Listed
- Meet the 7 Health Tech Startups in Dreamit's Latest Class
- 6 Best iPhone X Cases to Protect Your $1,000 Phone
- Gift Guide 2017: Video Games Consoles, Games, and Accessories
- Spire Studio: Portable Recording Studio Designed to Collaboration [Review]
- WyzeCam: $20 Security Camera Designed to Destroy All Competitors
Learn Something New
- 5 Freebies You Can Check Out Now in the TechCo Shop
- What You Need to Know Before Prototyping Your Idea
- This Software Can Help Your Office Go Green
- How to Become a Graphic Design Savant
- How to Break Into Data Science
Photo: Flickr / Andy