You can't run a company without meetings, but not everyone can be in the room for every one of them. Fortunately, video conferencing services make communicating with your entire team easy, even when you've got hundreds of employees.
For those employees who always seem to be on the move (sound like someone you know?) having a video conferencing service with a mobile app is especially useful. Whether you're at home, at the airport, on a client site or in another country, you'll be able to stay in the loop.
We've analysed every market-leading web conferencing service with a mobile app and selected the best for you to compare and consider in this guide. Keep reading to find the best video conferencing app for your needs.
Best Video Conferencing Apps
The best video conferencing app according to user ratings is GoToMeeting, but the best choice for your business will depend on your specific needs and circumstances. The software you already use, your budget and previous experience with web conferencing are all factors that will all affect your decision. Fortunately, for help deciding between the best video conferencing apps you need look no further than this list, as we've outlined key features, pros, and cons so you can make an informed choice.
The Best Video Conferencing Apps include:
- Feature-rich software
- High quality audio and video
- Easy setup
- Occasional bandwidth issues
- 1080p video and HD audio
- Interoperability across operating systems, mobile and desktop
- Integrates with Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya, Polycom, Radvision, and Microsoft Lync
- Unsophisticated chat function
- Over 300,000 customers
- Includes Voice, Fax, SMS & HD Meetings
- Very easy to set up and scale as necessary
- Auto Attendant, Group Calling, Call Queue functions
- Free setup, money-back guarantee
- Integrate with popular software and CRM platforms, including Outlook, Box and Salesforce
- AI-powered chatbots
- Too few total users
- Too few conference participants
- Great video resolution
- Broad functionality
- Poor audio quality
- Exceedingly customizable platform
- Quality audio powered by OpenVoice Integrated
- Robust free version
- Poor desktop functionality
- High quality audio and video
- Very reliable
- Easy-to-use interface
- Limited advanced features
Improve Your Business Communications Today
Video conferencing can change the game for your business productivity, enabling key conversations and meetings to happen, regardless of travel or flexible working arrangements. Such software can be purchased separately, or- for the ultimate efficiency gains- integrate with your wider business communications suite. This means you can take advantage of interconnected instant messaging, CRM data, business phone calls and audio conferences, employee presence monitoring and more, as well as video connectivity. If you're interested in taking your business communications to the next level with Unified Communications, Tech.co can help you find and compare the best providers, and get the best deal.
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.