August 15, 2019
There are various Squarespace pricing plans that mean anyone can get started creating a Squarespace website. Squarespace costs will depend on whether you're creating a small personal site, or a large online store – it's a flexible platform, with prices to match.
So, for all of its benefits, how much does Squarespace cost? Reassuringly, you don't need to spend much to get started with Squarespace. It has some fantastic value plans, beginning from just $12 per month if you pay annually. This cost rises to $40 per month for an Advanced Online Store plan – which is still tremendous value when it comes to creating an ecommerce website.
There are four main Squarespace plans:
- Websites Personal ($12/month, paid annually) – the best choice if you're creating a blog, portfolio or very small business site
- Websites Business ($18/month, paid annually) – a great value plan for small businesses
- Basic Commerce ($26/month, paid annually) – a superb low price for creating an online store
- Advanced Commerce ($40/month, paid annually) – everything you need for creating a larger-scale ecommerce site
The most important thing is to understand how much you need to spend to get the type of website you're after with Squarespace. In this guide, we'll explain the different Squarespace plans and costs, and which plan is most appropriate for which type of site and budget.
In this Guide:
- Squarespace Costs – Plans start from just $12 per month
- Using Squarespace for Free – You can, but only for 14 days
- Squarespace Pricing Plans – Get an in-depth look at Squarespace's four pricing plans
- Squarespace Domain Hosting Costs – You can use Squarespace's hosting, or connect a domain you already own to Squarespace
- Industry-leading, professionally-designed website templates
- A high-quality feature set, all baked into your site and ready to go
- Powerful page editor
- Take 10% off your first order with code ‘TECH10’
- Amount of detail in the editor can be overwhelming at first
- Lack of third-party plugins means that you’re sometimes stuck with features from Squarespace’s partners
Click the gallery below to see more of Squarespace
Build a professional-looking website with Squarespace
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!