October 13, 2017
Well, Innovate Celebrate 2017 is in the rear view mirror and we could not be more proud of the startups that competed, the entrepreneurs that spoke, and the attendees that made the conference such a hit. From day one of excursions to the final pitches for the Startup of the Year competition, the entrepreneurial energy that flowed through the conference in San Francisco was as inspiring as it was enjoyable.
Thank you again to everyone that participated and make sure to check out our top stories below to get a good idea of what went down at Innovate Celebrate 2017.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- 6 Questions to Ask When Monetizing Your Startup
- Productive on Six Hours of Sleep? No You’re Not, You Liar
- Get a Computer Science Education Without the Debt
- Garmin Vívosport GPS Watch Is the Slimmest on the Market [Review]
- 5 Movies You Need to Watch in Virtual Reality
- This Tool Will Help You Automate Your SEO
Innovate Celebrate 2017
- Josh Walden of Intel on Managing a Fleet of Data-Driven Drones
- CJ Prober: GoPro Turned Business Around by Hyperfocusing on Mission
- Justin Fishkin of Local Motors Talks the Future of Transportation
- Holly Liu: Innovation at All Stages of Your Company
- How Soft Robotics Is Revolutionizing the Food Harvesting Industry
- CTA’s 2017 Holiday Tech Trends: Here Are All the Stats You Need to Know
- Bold Moves: a Joke and Advice on Investor Introductions
- Michael Hermus of Homeland Security Gives Cybersecurity Advice
- Mayfield Robotics Is Creating a New Class of Robot. And It’s Adorable.
- Data, Not Technology, Is the Key to Innovation in Sports
- Generation Z Has Been Shaped By Their Collective Experience
- VC Insights, Sports Tech, and 5 More Clips You Missed at Innovate Celebrate 2017
Startup of the Year
- 5 Startup of the Year Finalist Pitches at Innovate Celebrate 2017
- Meet the Finalists for TechCo’s Startup of the Year Competition
- Oska Wellness Wins TechCo 2017 Startup of the Year Competition
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!