July 23, 2019
Asana is one of the top choices for project management software. It offers a good set of features, and a modern web design that’s easy to navigate and understand. It also offers a free tier for those with simpler needs, although most companies will be better served by the paid offerings.
Asana can cost as little as $6.25 per user, per month, while most companies will pay around $19.99 per user, per month. There is also a higher priced Enterprise tier, intended for larger organizations with IT departments and more stringent needs; however, Asana does not publish these prices, as they require negotiation with the company's sales team.
With that in mind, we'll discuss the prices we do know about, and the features Asana offers at each of its tiers.
In This Guide:
- Asana Pricing Plans — Jira provides users with a number of different pricing plans, check them out here.
- Asana Cost Per User — Like most business software, Jira pricing operates on a cost per user basis
- Asana Basic Costs— An affordable option in which users don't have to worry about managing their own server
- Asana Premium Costs— For small to medium sized businesses looking host their own Jira server
- Asana Business Costs— Exclusively for enterprise-level companies with at least 500 employees.
- Asana Enterprise Costs— Exclusively for enterprise-level companies with at least 500 employees.
- Should You Pay for Asana?— The final verdict on whether Jira is right for you
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!